Minor and major servicing of a Citroën Mehari
Mechanically speaking, a Citroën Mehari is not very different from a 2CV. The main difference is in its structure. With a 2CV you can get to the engine easily. With the Mehari, the engine is located differently as a result of the tubular frame and the bodywork. Which means that servicing or repairing a Mehari is not always straightforward.
You can come to the 2CV Mehari Factory for a check or service on your beloved Mehari.
|Standard, we check the following components of your Citroën Méhari:
- Level of fluids both oils and brake fluid and spray fluid
- State filters
- Complete ignition circuit (spark plugs, cables and ignition)
- state brakes
- State suspension, steering and drive
- Lubrication steering and suspension
- Operation lights, horn and windscreen wipers
- Condition tires and tire pressure
- Complete start and charging circuit
- Adjustment of the engine
- Engine and gearboxes
- Complete bottom
Depending on the number of kilometers driven and the time since the previous service, the parts listed above will be replaced if necessary. Of course this is always done in consultation with the customer. Please contact us to make an appointment if your car needs a maintenance.
Once these checks and eventual repairs have been conducted, your vehicle should be ready for the road. If your Mehari has to go to inspection, we just need to do the fine tuning of the lamps and the CO. Afterwards you can drive to technical inspection (MOT) by yourself, or we can do it for you.